Friday, September 2, 2011

Memorable 20th ♥

A bad way to start my birthday with an insurance test to clear in the morning and i failed it~ T.T

Met my dear at suntec after that for a little celebration. wasn't told of any plans thus i just followed him blindly while whining about my awful test. Until my suspicion came when we were walking towards somewhere weird and later i found myself entering Ritz Carlton lobby and dear collected the key 0.0!

Photobucket


The room was so huge and cosy and i love the bathroom!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Awesome view from the bathtub~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Look he can't wait to soak himself in! hahhaaa >.<

Photobucket

Photobucket


Then on the table... i saw...... a box and a little card~

Photobucket

Photobucket
The watch i've been wanting to get~ Thanks my dear~ ♥

Photobucket 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stayed in the room till evening and we went out to get our dinner as we were both craving for KFC!
HAHAHAA =p
Then when we're back this boy walked up with a cake in his hand~

Photobucket

Photobucket

You made this night so beautiful~~



Beautiful things always end at an incredible speed too because its time for us to preapre for check out the next morning already~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


and we are all prepared to go!

Photobucket

Photobucket





I really had sucha a wonderful time with you dear and you've made this birthday sucha memorable one~
Nothing can express how blissful i am to have you by my side always~ ilu ♥

No comments: